Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK FOUR at FEARLESS FITNESS

Go down

WEEK FOUR at FEARLESS FITNESS Empty WEEK FOUR at FEARLESS FITNESS

Post by Admin Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:55 pm

WEEK FOUR at FEARLESS FITNESS

Okay guys I'm am still feeling challenged and motivated. I feel lighter and stronger. This week I really started noticing the difference on my body like the tighter my skin looks the stretchmarks aren't as big but there are definitely more of them. My arms are getting smaller and my back fat is for sure making a disappearing act, WOOO HOOO. 

Other changes I noticed physically: my waist got smaller, my chin isn't poofy, my inner thighs aren't rubbing as much, my cellulite is bearable and my but has the shape I feel awesome about. 

At the end of this week my pant size has gone down a size. My shirts have gone from a 3x to a 1x. My shirts are feeling a bit a bit snug at 1x but I'll take it. All of this progress in four weeks is amazing. 

The workouts are getting more intense but I welcome it because I am getting stronger. I like how the classes are targeting different parts of the body and that also helps to not make them feel repetitious. There are certain exercises we do often but in the order we do them has yet to feel the same.

I am just doing the work outs here at FEARLESS FITNESS and have accomplished these results. I can't even imagine what the results would be if I had done the meal plans and body scan. If you are interested in contacting FEARLESS FITNESS use the link below.

>>>>  FEARLESS FITNESS GLASTONBURY <<<<

I am proof that what they are doing they are doing right. To continue to have results with a back injury from a car accident and a previously broken wrist and not add to the pain is PRICELESS. 

I never recommend anything I personally have not tried. I found this gym on Facebook through an ad. This gym also has a five star review on Google. 

I set up the meet and greet and was drawn in from that moment. Greg knows his stuff and made me feel like this was the gym for me when I expressed my concerns for my abilities and injuries.

Keep in mind the the results depend on your dedication and how bad you want it. The results will be different for every person but the fact that you will get results is guaranteed. 

FEARLESS FITNESS GLASTONBURY 
98 Commerce St
Glastonbury, CT 06033
(860)999-2046
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down