Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALL BEAUTY

Go down

FALL BEAUTY Empty FALL BEAUTY

Post by Admin Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:38 pm

FALL BEAUTY 

I believe the best part of the east coast is the four seasons. I love all that comes with fall. The leaves changing, the pumpkin spice, sweet potato pies, hot chocolate and tea. I also get to rest from the go go pace of the summer. When I get to switch to sweaters and boots I feel the welcomed change. 

A lot has changed due to Covid-19 but fall came in as if nothing ever happened. We lost out on the fairs but I made the best of it this year by visiting local farms. Taking in the foliage on a drive to the farm and enjoying the fresh produce. I have found new ways to stay out doors and take in the changing of the seasons and I am appreciating having the time to do it. These are the little things we take for granted.                   

FALL BEAUTY 20201024

This is a farm in my town called BOTTICELLO FARMS, where I get my mums to decorate the front porch. The day I went they were setting up this display. You can take a fall picture free of charge. This year it is extra special because there aren't many things to do fall related with all the shut downs and up tick in Covid-19 numbers.  

Even though there wasn't a patch to pick the pumpkins the variety was great. The fall colors are amazing. Here are some of the variety of pumpkins they had. Check out the Cinderella pumpkin that isn't edible but boy it is beautiful. They do have an edible one shaped like a regular pumpkin.

If you are in the Manchester, CT area and would like to visit BTTICELLO'S click on the link bellow to go to their website.

Visit Website --->BOTTICELLO FARMS
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

aces2308 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum