Post The Spot
Welcome To Post The Spot,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and not our other features. By joining our Post The Spot community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our Post The Spot community today! Register Now!!

Post The Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK TWO OF MY FEARLESS FITNESS CHALLENGE

Go down

WEEK TWO OF MY FEARLESS FITNESS CHALLENGE Empty WEEK TWO OF MY FEARLESS FITNESS CHALLENGE

Post by Admin Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:57 pm

It is now October 30, 2020 and I made it through my second week here at FEARLESS FITNESS. It was a challenging, productive and weight loosing week. LOL. I decided to not measure my self this week because I want to now go to the half way point. The challenge is for six weeks so I will measure myself at the three week point. I feel like I've made progress and I am so excited to see how much I've taken off.

The work outs change every day and that is my favorite part. This week we worked out on the punching bag, weights, cardio, med balls, bands and oh boy today he had us do a two minute sitting wall press. I lasted about a minute but was shaking, the burn felt good though. Greg said this was our fun finisher.  Laughing  Thanks to Meagen and another young girl that completed the two minutes and the rest of us were spared the punishment. They finished so strong, I look forward to measuring up to them. It's hard work but so worth it. 

I went to the gym five days this week and plan on keeping up with the five days for the rest of the challenge. I have also been doing Keto since before this challenge and feel like I have more energy now that I added the gym to my journey.

I will continue to add my weekly experience to this post to give you an idea of the feel of it all. I AM ADDICTED not only to the exercise part but of the community feel that comes with it. Stay tuned for week three starting Monday, WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://postthespot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down